Access Tutorials – at the go from your mobile device or tablet.
Empowerji is the easiest way for older adults to keep up with modern day technology. No need to be dependent on your family or friends to teach you. Learn with us on the go.
Empowerji’s new app for Android and iPhone is now available (and free) to download, allowing you to keep up with the latest technological industry developments, from home on your mobile or tablet. The app let older adults learn how to use everyday Apps, Sites and more so that they can live happy self-reliant lives.
Not only is it free and easy to use and access, it’s custom designed to suit new learners. The App is available in 4 languages (English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati) which will be updated depending on the demand. Learn from our simple step by step tutorials, enjoy our curated features and showcase your writing and photography work with the community.
Ease of use?
- We have worked hard to make sure the user experience is top-drawer, so you can watch our latest tutorials at any time, while on-the-go.
- Sign up for an account using either your email address or mobile number.
- Sharing has also been made as a key priority via social networks (Mail, Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and so forth).
- You will find the app easy to navigate with tutorials split into categories and sub-categories for ‘most popular tutorials’.
- The app also consists of a notification alert service to keep you alert with upcoming updates.
What are the key features?
- Multi-lingual app User Interface to increase ease of use.
- Learn from a vast library of multilingual learning videos which are separated by category and sub-category.
- Seek assistance on the App at every stage.
- Share Photos, Poems, Recipes, Articles with the community.
Click here to go the Play Store, and to download the new app.
Click here to go to the iOS App Store, and to download the new app.
Follow us for updates and news: